Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is efficient in algeciras for over Gibraltar by boat. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Mitsuhiro Japan
- “ Staff is very kind!!! so,I was relieved . ”
- 21 Jan 2013 ISHIKAWA Japan
- “ Friendly English speaking staff in a good location makes it a hotel that is as good as you will get in Algerciras. No one really 'visits' the city it is just a stopover on the way to/from Spain or maybe Gibralter. So stay here ”
- 17 Oct 2012 Anonymous England
- “ We were driving and finding the hostel was a bit of a challenge in our car. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We had in suite rooms with a door to lock which gave us great security. One room had a balcony which was very nice, the other room was an inside room with only windows that opened to an interior part of the building, which wasn't so nice. The terrace was not as nice and clean as the rooms, but there was a kitchen and laundry. Wifi was available which we loved. ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Jamey