Lisbon Amazing Hostels-Sé-Alfama
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel with a good atmosphere. We have stayed there three times. Good location, average cleanness, big rooms. Could be improved: breakfast (eg real orange juice instead of orange softdrink, bread with fibres and cheese. :) The beds are extremely hard, we put double blankets under the sheet to make it more comfortable. Also hangers on the walls would be an easy way to improve the standard. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anders Sweden
- “ really good hostel, nice and clean, with kitchen, even breakfast included in excellent price and staff is very helpful. the only disadvantage is the outside noise from all the bars and restaurants but that is the price for good location. I would definitely recommend! ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ The main problem was the cold. It's almost unbareble to sleep at 5ºC without a heater. We used 4 blankets and slept with 3 sweaters and a cap, and still woke in the middle of the night shivering. But the location is awesome and the Benedite, Fatima and Augusto were incredibly friendly and helpful. I'd look for a place with air conditioning first, but since I've heard that's difficult in Lisbon, I think LAH is a good enough place to know this incredible city. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous Brazil