Lisbon Chillout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very chill place indeed. It's in a pretty old building so bathrooms are tight and things sometimes don't work. Also not the cleanest place around. But, if you want a chill place where you can hang, meet people, or cook a good meal (their kitchen was actually usable). Walls are thin, so watch out: if you're a light sleeper, I can't recommend the place. Ear plugs would help. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Such a great experience! Amazing place with amazing people. My promise to the guys is that i'll be back there really soon! ”
- 22 Jan 2016 valentin
- “ Hostel has nice atmosphare and stuff but it has strange lady bathroom- without any locker, conected with toilet and shower has transparent door. I felt insecure in this place. There was hot water but after 5 minutes of flushing it, so I think that is wasting water nad time. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Anonymous Poland