Lisbon Chillout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I started my backpacking journey at the Lisbon Chillout Hostel and I absolutely loved it. I made lifelong friend's here and even got my first helpx gig through the wonderful owner Rebecca! I couldn't of asked for a better time. If you want a place where you'll meet amazing people from all walks of life, friends to BBQ with in the back garden and spontaneous jam sessions this is the place for you. Thank you guys again for an amazing stay! Victoria from NYC ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The location is good, we can walk to the city centre for 10 minutes. The staffs are really nice and warm-hearted. It is convinient for almost everything. In addition, the price is not expensive at all, I enjoyed my stay in chillout hostel very much. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Very nice hostel with relaxed staff. Clean and central. The breakfast there is not so my thing: but around the hostel you find nice place for good coffee and breaktfast. So i can say this hostel is top! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Austria