Lisbon Destination Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've never been to hostel better than here! ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This was a great experience. We booked a twin room and everything was close to perfect, from the staff to the prices and of course the remarkable location of the hostel. The only black spot was at our arrival, when despite arriving well inside the check-in time we were assigned an untidy 4-bed room, sheets and blankets everywhere. We double-checked with the staff and we were finally assigned that room for just the two of us but we were requested to leave for some time until it all was cleaned. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Alejandro Spain
- “ It's the best hostel I've ever stayed. I certainly recommend it to everybody, even the families... Great location, very nice staff and very cool atmosphere... It takes place in the main train station, very cool:) Also very nice breakfast but please add a few salty things like cheese and olives for the people don't eat sweets things in the breakfast:) ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Some of the things that make this place amazing are: 1. All you can eat crepes for breakfast. 2. Supper friendly and helpful staff. 3. The beds don't have springs poking out of them. 4. The chef cook amazing cheap meals. 5. the trip to Sintra should not be missed. Well done guys. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I had a really great time in your hostel!! Thank you for all of you!! I will never forget it! ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Hardly recommend!!! This hostel offers everything that a backpacker needs to a great accomodation. A perfect atmosfere joined with great staff, a big and confortable bedroom, very clean bathroom and good parties and dinner at night. Excellent!!! ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil