Lisbon Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ De longe um dos melhores hostels em que ficamos. Fica bem próximo a uma estação de metrô, em uma ruazinha para pedestres que é um charme. Ao entrar, o hostel já impressiona pela decoração, é muito capricho! Os espaços são bem amplos - tanto os comuns quanto os quartos e banheiros. E é tudo MUITO limpo também. Além de tudo, ainda tem café da manhã. Vale muito a pena, ficaria lá de novo com certeza. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Best hostile during our month vacation in Europe. Visited 4 other countries and stayed at hostiles. This hostile in Lisbon was by far the most clean, organized and friendly. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Michael USA
- “ Definitely the best hostel that I have been hosted . The location is definitely the best that you can have , you open the door and have hundreds of shops, bars, restaurants, monuments, nightlife . The atmosphere is amazing , they make a tipical portuguese dinner where you can meet a lot of people and share cultures. Also the staff is friendly and they give you all facilities. Thanks to everyone that I met there for the great time. There you'll just meet friendly and lovely people! ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Normally I don't review hostels but this hostel was really great all around! Very accomodating, cheap, and the staff helped me out whenever I had any problems. It's a great environment and very well located within the city! ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Netherlands