Lisbon Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely the best hostel that I have been hosted . The location is definitely the best that you can have , you open the door and have hundreds of shops, bars, restaurants, monuments, nightlife . The atmosphere is amazing , they make a tipical portuguese dinner where you can meet a lot of people and share cultures. Also the staff is friendly and they give you all facilities. Thanks to everyone that I met there for the great time. There you'll just meet friendly and lovely people! ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Normally I don't review hostels but this hostel was really great all around! Very accomodating, cheap, and the staff helped me out whenever I had any problems. It's a great environment and very well located within the city! ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The best hostel I have stayed in Europe! only thing is they don't have a bar, but they still sell beer & wine so its all good. The hostel dinner is always fantastic so if its offered, get it. Its worth the money. The best experience Ive had in Europe, hands down! thanks again lisbon lounge! ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Jonathan USA