Lisbon Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location! Staff was super helpful. Only 2 bathrooms per floor, but they're always clean. There are lockers in the room and they give you a key. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice hostel with clean rooms and good breakfast. Just had the feeling the staff was a bit impersonal. Helpful but could be better. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Enrico Italy
- “ This hostel might be one of the best hostels I've ever visited. The staffs are very nice, the facilities are complete, and the whole interior is so stylishly decorated. The room/bed is the biggest I've ever seen as a hostel one. Also it's clean, modern, and cozy. This hostel provides many interesting local tours to register, and to travel on your own the big metro station Baixa/Chiado is just nearby! The price is very nice for such a pretty and convenient hostel. I truly love it. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The location is great, 2 blocks from the metro. They place is very clean and the staff is very helpful. They have events everyday and they are fun to attend. The other people who stayed at the hostels was very good & friendly as well. The kitchen is great. Good breakfast. Good wifi available everywhere. The bunk beds not to creak & the bath room as cleaned often. The area seems pretty safe after dark is walkable to a lot of places.Would stay there again ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location and atmosphere, super-nice staff and extremely clean. the best hostel I've even been :) ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Cecilia Italy