Lisbon Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great center city location for walkers. Even though we are 60 somethings, all the young people were very friendly. Noises wood surfaces but clean and very spacious. Next time to Lisbon I would go back. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Scott
- “ Coffee doesn't Taste very good, there is no Butter, there is no ham, dark bread would be Fine too, and the smell in the breakfast Room is not very good, too. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Marlies Austria
- “ Was there with 5 of my friends. We had such a nice stay. The staff is relaxed and really helpfull. I didn't do the daily tour but had nice feedbacks from other guys from the hotel. YOU MUST EAT at the hostel. In fact for only 10 euros you can have a full home made meal. ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Yoann France
- “ Really good hostel, flexible staff and nice building. ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Anonymous France
- “ All showers contained mold (3/3) and one shower door could not be locked.In addition one indoor shower/toilet had no air dispenser (was often sticky + stinky). ”
- 04 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The best hostel ever!!!! ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Apolonia