Lisbon Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great stay at Old town hostel with excellent staff, rooms, security and location. It's close to the Chiado district where you have plenty of cool bars and restaurants nearby however the hostel is located in a quiet alley so you get a good night sleep! In the morning they served a basic breakfast free of charge which was very much appreciated! You have great connections to both metro and tram stations and it is easy to get around by foot. Well recommended! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 David Sweden
- “ ITS THE PERFECT PLACE TO KNOW PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES AND WITH A DIFFERENT KNOWLEDGE!! DEFINITELY AWESOME!1 ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Santiago Ecuador
- “ The place had an unsurpassed atmosphere -- all the while slightly far off from the usual tourist fuss of the city. It was a small, cosy place, well-furnished and supplied with all sorts of facilities. The staff was great -- genuinely friendly and willing to help. Spotlessly clean at all times, freshly crisp bed linen, good breakfast. Professionally run. Well-suited for a longer stay. I felt very safe and liked it a lot. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Zornitsa Bulgaria
- “ A great, friendly place to stay. Decent breakfast, awesome staff, very friendly. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Chile