Lisbon Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excelente atendimento! Limpo, Organizado, só um pouco ruim o Banheiro feminino, no aspecto privacidade. E a Localização dele...Nossa tem que subir muita ladeira!!! kkk Mas, é muito bom.. Eu voltaria!!! e Indico aos amigos.... ”
- 12 May 2014 SANDRO Brazil
- “ Breakfast was filling, other guests were nice, and Sarah was awesome ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great stay at Old town hostel with excellent staff, rooms, security and location. It's close to the Chiado district where you have plenty of cool bars and restaurants nearby however the hostel is located in a quiet alley so you get a good night sleep! In the morning they served a basic breakfast free of charge which was very much appreciated! You have great connections to both metro and tram stations and it is easy to get around by foot. Well recommended! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 David Sweden
- “ ITS THE PERFECT PLACE TO KNOW PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES AND WITH A DIFFERENT KNOWLEDGE!! DEFINITELY AWESOME!1 ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Santiago Ecuador