Lisbon Poets Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is nothing to say more excellent. Absolutely it is worth to stay there, great staff, excellent atmosphere, clean more than many 4-5 star otel and more. The best place I have stayed, I am looking forward to stay again.. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Mustafa Turkey
- “ Overall very clean and well-equipped hostel with friendly staff and good location. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Alexander Germany
- “ This is one of the best hostel I've been, and I've been in a lot of hostel. The common room is fantastic and the location is really central, near a wonderful square in the Bairro Alto. TOP HOSTEL 100%! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ I absolutely loved this hostel!! The staff was great, it was clean, and the common room was amazing! I signed up for one of the dinners, and it was delicious, and I met some other solo travelers who were really nice. I loved the location, and the vibe there. My only criticisms would be that it was REALLY hot on the top bunk in my room, cause there was no A/C. And the bathrooms were clean, but the showers didn't have a dry area to hang your clothes, which was a bit of a hassle. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Jennise Canada