Lisbon Poets Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was an Amazing surprise, this hostel is perfect. The staff is very kind, remember your name, answer all your questions and respond to special requests. The place is really friendly, the diner or organized tour are an amazing opportunities to meet people from the hostel. The position is central. In the room, everything was thinking, you have huge locker, poweradapter at your level. One of the best young hostel, I have stay. ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous France
- “ There is nothing to say more excellent. Absolutely it is worth to stay there, great staff, excellent atmosphere, clean more than many 4-5 star otel and more. The best place I have stayed, I am looking forward to stay again.. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Mustafa Turkey
- “ Overall very clean and well-equipped hostel with friendly staff and good location. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Alexander Germany
- “ This is one of the best hostel I've been, and I've been in a lot of hostel. The common room is fantastic and the location is really central, near a wonderful square in the Bairro Alto. TOP HOSTEL 100%! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ I absolutely loved this hostel!! The staff was great, it was clean, and the common room was amazing! I signed up for one of the dinners, and it was delicious, and I met some other solo travelers who were really nice. I loved the location, and the vibe there. My only criticisms would be that it was REALLY hot on the top bunk in my room, cause there was no A/C. And the bathrooms were clean, but the showers didn't have a dry area to hang your clothes, which was a bit of a hassle. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Jennise Canada