Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a centrally located, great place to stay. The staff were all very nice and helpful, and the rooms are clean and quiet (if a bit small) It's a bit less of a traditional "hostel" and feels more like guestrooms. If you are looking for a social experience, I suggest the Living Lounge Hostel. If you want a more quiet stay, this is your place! ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a very good place to stay if you don't care about a social atmosphere inside the hostel. The only common areas are a two seats sofa and the kitchen. It was very clean, everything was renewed and the decoration was very nice. The staff was really helpful and kind. The only issue is that there isn't any staff the whole time because they take care of others hostels/floors, so it is a good idea to have a phone to call them if needed, but they always answer their phone very fast. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Perfect to visit lisbona in a cheap way.Could be useful a mirror in bedrooms and a chair o something to support clothes in bathroom. ”
- 30 May 2013 alessandra Italy