Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, lovely atmosphere, friendly helpful staff. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Josh England
- “ Hostel is situated at little height, You should have strong legs :) Police Cars are always standing on corner which gives little satisfaction. Staff was co-operative. Location was somehow Ok. If you are planning to stay there then bring your towel along otherwise they will rent you our in 5 R$ :) ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Fantastic little hostel up in the beginning of the Favela overlooking Leme Beach (next to Copacabana). Not dangerous at all, Staff were excellent, drinks were good and cheap and the location means the beach is a mere 5 mins walk away. Great restaurants up in the Favela with views all the way to Ipanema and there is also a good (challenging) walk to the top of the hill and old fort where you can see all of Rio. Kitchen and facilities excellent. Would stay again! ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous New Zealand