Little Big House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Vicky is an amazing host! The hostel is exactly like the name says, a little-big house. Great outdoor space to meet people and hang out. Will definitely stay again! ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Scott USA
- “ The staff was really, really nice. Almost too kind! Always there to help and give you the information you need. They even got us two bustickets to Serbia for us. The rooms are nice and airconditioned. Atmosphere was great as well. Wasn't very cheap. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Thomas Netherlands
- “ one of the best hostels I stayed at, and the nicest staff! ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Without doubt the best I have stayed in so far. It is within walking distance of city central, but make sure you have a map with you, available from staff, as it is easy to get lost until you become familiar with the area. Nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff when help was requested. It will be my choice of acommadation if I return to Thessalonika. Ray Lederer ”
- 03 Sep 2012 Raymond