Little Big House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was one of teh ebst hostels I ever stayed. Very cool place and the staff is just amazing. So sweet, so friendly ”
- 08 Jul 2016 özgün Turkey
- “ Upon arrival, one immediately feels the nice and quiet atmosphere. The staff was super friendly and warm, and offer a great welcome frappe while one is checking in. The reception, lounge, and terrasse are very cosy. The breakfast buffet for 2 euro is good and filling. My dorm was clean, including a balcony and a kitchenette. I only stayed one night and I am glad I picked up this hostal. It is not in the city center but in the old part of town which, to my opinion, has more charm. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Karine France
- “ Clean and neat place, though location a bit off main attractions, but overall value for money!! ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Chung Singapore
- “ Everything jet...i enjoyed it...wish ihad more days ”
- 28 Feb 2016 yannis
- “ Look no further for your hostel in Thessaloniki. Little Big House has you covered and will make you feel super welcome and comfortable during your stay. There was nothing wrong with anything, the staff was AMAZING and they kick off your time in their city on a high note. Seriously. The rooms were of quality furniture and linens, clean, spacious, and had small touches of personality. Their cafe/bar/common area was super wonderful to socialize in, and their roof top lounge area was also perfect. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA