Little Hanoi Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff are absolutely amazing! They helped me with planning everything for my trips to Halong Bay and Sapa. Would recommend! Free breakfast is also awesome :) ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is excellent. Location is central, a plus. Would definitely recommend this hostel!!! Erick, USA ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ All staf are very kind.A room is clean.But I couldn't use a shower with hot water. I could have a good time.I want to come again. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Very nice place and the staff was extremely helpful. Right down the street from both the old quarter attractions and many of the tourist streets. Room was oerfect! ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really impressed with everyone at the hostel! Kim, Dave, and Mr. Hoan all went out of their way to help me with everything I needed. Kim also helped me book my trip to Halong Bay/Cat Ba Island and it turned out to be a fantastic deal. Location is perfect. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff is just fantastic. My every single ridiculous question was answered and I had no problems at all with booking tours or so. 10/10 for staff. Breakfast was better than what I expected. Dormitory was ok. I only had to fight with shower but that was just a little minus. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Sonja Finland