Little Hanoi Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ THE place to be! The location is absolutely perfect, the rooms are very clean and spacious, there is free tea and coffee, and staff are so nice and helpful and will do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Definitely the best hostel I´ve ever been to! The atmosphere was great and we really enjoyed our stay! ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Lisa Germany
- “ There is actually no categorie to describe the staff:I have never been in a Hostel (nor Hotel) where the staff would be so incredibely engaged to help the visitors to come around. No matter if it came to booking a trip, showing you a good place to find great (and original) food or help, because the ATP just "swallowed" your Creditcard - they were always there to help. Because of this,I have to admit, this seems to be the best Hostel I have ever been at. And of course the Location is just perfect ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Boris Germany
- “ This was by far the best hostel I have ever stay at because of the staff. If you make your booking in advance then they will know your name when you walk in the door before you even meet them. Kim and David who work the front desk are the nicest people you'll ever meet and will help you with everything from getting a working sim card to organizing your trips to SAPA and Halong. I recommend booking both these trips with them even if your not at that hostel because they have arranged great trips. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Jacob Canada
- “ The private room was awesome, more like a hotel room. Staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Clean and great Wi-fi. It's definitely worth it. And it's in the old quarter, so convenient and close to everything. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ These guys are really helpful, especially Kim :)we booked troughthem Halong bay tour and also Sapa tour. Could have left our luggage at hostel meanwhile. Great xperience.. Thanks ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Slovakia