Little Hanoi Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were super friendly and also really helpful! They were always on hand to offer suggestions, make arrangements for you and answer any questions you may have. We were so happy with the accommodation that after our tour to ha long bay we checked back in for another night and they even allowed us to leave our bags in storage for the days we were gone. Great wifi and showers and all the basic essentials and the added bonus of a fridge in our room 😊 no hesitation in recommending this hostel ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Andrew Ireland
- “ Both Kim and the uncle who was there in the early mornings were very helpful to my friend and I! Kim was so hospitable and patient with us as we planned our trips to halong bay and hanoi. She gave excellent and reliable recommendations for our home stay in sapa and our cruise in halong bay. Thank you so much for making our stay in Hanoi so pleasant! We will definitely be back to little hanoi hostel for sure! ”
- 26 May 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Little Hanoi Hostel was an excellent place to stay! The staff (as well as the location of the hostel) made it easy to wander the Old Quarter. The staff was knowledgeable and offered touristy & local food & activity suggestions. The staff were extremely willing to organize tour activities at very competitive prices. The employees were approachable and cheerful, the food/coffee/towels were an added bonus, the facilities were clean, and the environment was relaxed. I would stay here again. ”
- 10 May 2015 Kathleen USA
- “ THE place to be! The location is absolutely perfect, the rooms are very clean and spacious, there is free tea and coffee, and staff are so nice and helpful and will do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Definitely the best hostel I´ve ever been to! The atmosphere was great and we really enjoyed our stay! ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Lisa Germany
- “ There is actually no categorie to describe the staff:I have never been in a Hostel (nor Hotel) where the staff would be so incredibely engaged to help the visitors to come around. No matter if it came to booking a trip, showing you a good place to find great (and original) food or help, because the ATP just "swallowed" your Creditcard - they were always there to help. Because of this,I have to admit, this seems to be the best Hostel I have ever been at. And of course the Location is just perfect ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Boris Germany
- “ This was by far the best hostel I have ever stay at because of the staff. If you make your booking in advance then they will know your name when you walk in the door before you even meet them. Kim and David who work the front desk are the nicest people you'll ever meet and will help you with everything from getting a working sim card to organizing your trips to SAPA and Halong. I recommend booking both these trips with them even if your not at that hostel because they have arranged great trips. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Jacob Canada