Little Quarter Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ hey there, I can warmly recommand to choose the Little Quarter Hostel if you plan to visit Prague! It's a very nice hostel with friendly staff, perfectly located (close to Charles Bridge and at the way up to the Castle), clean facilities, comfortable rooms and beds, and all this for a very fair price! I have slept in some hostels before in other very crowded metropolises, but this hostel has been the best for sure so far! No complaints, big compliment, keep on doing so & thanks!:) ”
- 06 Apr 2016 Simon Germany
- “ really lovely hostel int he middle of the town, and very affordable ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous India
- “ The staff are nice and friendly!! The location is also great if you are not just want to find places near the party. However the cleanliness and equipment of the bathrooms is little bit disappointing. ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Yao China