Little Quarter Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are adorable. Also I recommend their breakfast if you're not a culinary tourist. ”
- 21 May 2015 Nana USA
- “ Excellent place to stay. Good value for money with superb facilities in a great location. Would definitely recommend ”
- 14 May 2015 John England
- “ It was a very nice hostel for the most part except at the start when the receptionist wasn't there during check in hours and we had to wait for him for 20 minutes, after which he tried to charge us double the price for the room we booked. Once we got that sorted though it was fine. The room itself was nice but taking a shower was difficult given that there was just a bathtub and no plug and no surrounding curtain so when you took a shower water got all over the bathroom floor. ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location was absolutely perfect and the hostel was very clean and quiet. We would definetely book this hostel again if going to Prague! ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Olga Sweden