Little Tel-Aviv Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little hidden but a very nice place, secure and clean and the staff is happy to help with everything. The best is the garden! Can definitely recommend this place :-) ”
- 13 Apr 2019 Alice Germany
- “ Very nice place to stay in Tel Aviv - very nice and helpful staff, nice rooms, nice common spaces. There was a large construction site nearby, so it took some time to find the hostel. But in the hostel it was calm and cozy. ”
- 02 Feb 2019 Barbara Germany
- “ Great little hostel with good terrace for meeting people. They have the cheapest drinks during happy hour and they have a bbq that they will set up for you if you feel like going to the market and cooking yourself in the back. Very clean and newly remodeled with A/C in every room. Would highly recommend. ”
- 03 Oct 2018 Evan USA