Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the Hostel is perfect! Close to Charles Bridge and in the middle of the way to the Castle. The wi-fi in my room was ok, but in some areas its not the best. The staff choose a room for you, but not a bed. That can cause some trouble, to find a free bed (specially on fridays and saturdays). The room dont have many spot to charge your phone and that can cause some trouble also. The breakfast is ok, but a bit expensive. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ 이 호스텔은 카를교를 지나서 위치해 있습니다. 중심가와는 떨어져있지만, 카를교 역시 너무 아름답고 카를교를 지나서 프라하 성에 갈 수 있기 때문에 위치가 결코 나쁘지 않다고 생각됩니다. 와이파이가 잘 터지며, 수건을 제공해주고, 따뜻한 물이 너무 잘 나와서 좋았습니다. 가격 역시 합리적이라고 생각합니다. This hostel is located across Charles Bridge. It's bit apart from centre, but Charles Bridge is also nice and you can approach Prague Castle after acrossing Charles Bridge. Wifi was good, they offer a towel, hot water from shower worked so well, and cost was affordable. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ In a really nice location and we met some cool people. I would stay here again. ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Hayley USA
- “ Couldn't ask for a better location. Room was quite spacious and bathroom was large and clean. Kitchen was reasonably equipped although no toaster. The staff were friendly and helpful. Don't get excited about thebreakfast but if you are on a very tight budget every little helps. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous England