Little Wing Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It turned out that there is no water the whole three days we were staying. Esra (the owner) said it is something temporary, and water should start to come in a few hours, but it never came, it was dripping but it was not running. Yet, she turns to be very friendly and helpful, so she managed to help us heat up some bottled water, so that we can have a shower with some cooking pots.. Not very clean, but the exceptional location eased all those pains. I would definitely not go back to the hostel. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ nice hostel, especially for the low price they ask for their rooms. The owners were a nice couple, The room was clean, except for a cigarette left in the toilet pot, seemingly by the hostess who had just finished showering in the room. Well, there was no cigarette smell in the bathroom, so after flushing it was fine. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The room itself was quite noisy, especially on Saturday night.The bathroom had clearly seen better days, but was reasonably clean nonetheless. The owner, Esra, was great. She did everything in her power to make us feel at home, which worked wonderfully. She always offered to make us tea or coffee and even cooked us a genuine Turkish meal, which was delicious! The location is great when you want to be near Istiklal and is only a 5 minute walk away from the Galata Tower. In all, a big thumbs up! ”
- 11 May 2013 Jolke Netherlands