Litus Roma Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was average: the room and the bathroom were clean but the building was poor, has to be renovation it and the bathroom door lock difficult to open and shut. Some of the staff was nice, some of them was average (for example when I arrived at the hostel the staff didn't tell any useful information, didn't give any map but when I asked is there any map I got one). But it has a big advantage: the sea is very close and beautiful! ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ I checked in, and then waited 2 1/2 hours for a key to be made so I could access my room. The room was tiny, with 4 tiny beds crammed in it, despite the hostel itself being large and spacious. The overall level of cleanliness was not high - lots of dusty, dirty corners. And there were very few safe places for valuables, and certainly not any within the room. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Yes it is by the sea, but i took 4 different methods of public transportation to get there. ”
- 27 Jul 2012 Karianne
- “ Pretty clean. Pain in the ass to get to. Felt pretty safe, except for some of the surrounding neighborhood. ”
- 21 Jul 2012 Nicole USA
- “ This hostel is located at the seaside in Ostia, a great place to flee Rome and have some peace (it's 40 minutes away by train). The building used to be an early 20 century boarding school, it has large hallways and high ceilings. There are 130 rooms. Free breakfast at will. The facilities are very clean, but the tv in my dorm room didn't work, and nobody woke me up in the morning even though I asked. Ostia is close to Fiumicino airport, the Cotral bus to get me there was late! ”
- 28 Apr 2012 Anonymous