Living Cat's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tapas tour was awesome. I also liked party night tour... ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Felipe Colombia
- “ Pros: great location, very friendly helpful staff (although not enough - took me forever to check in with one guy), clean hostel in general. Great areas to hang out and cheap beer. Come: doors took a bit to figure out, bathrooms were cramped, and the bunk beds were not very sturdy and shook any time you so much as moved. There weren't any kitchens either but the staff was kind enough to put my small items in a fridge behind the bar. Only one power outlet per room, which wasnt enough for 12 beds ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My stay was great! There were so many things the hostel offered for me to do since I went to Madrid without a plan. ”
- 22 May 2013 Abbey USA
- “ it wasnt my first time there...always when i am going to madrid using cat..!... ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ My sisters backpack was stolen from the breakfast room from right in front of her seat as she was grabbing some coffee. Otherwise the experience was quite pleasant and the building was beautiful. They had a great free walking tour and gave us discounts to a fabulous flamenco show. The staff was as helpful as possible, but i wont stay here again. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Michelle USA
- “ Very good. Convenient location and worth staying. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Yukio Japan