Living Cat's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were in a 19 bed dorms and even though we were a lot of people in the dorm it was really clean as well as the hostel overall. The common area is nice and cosy, the location is great, in a quiet street but still close to a lot of restaurants, shops, etc. ”
- 23 May 2017 Marie Michele Canada
- “ Great place! What can I say, I booked it twice in 2 weeks. The staff is great, helped every time I had a question or anything. ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Anonymous Albania
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. Location was excellent, facilities clean, staff super nice. I arrived at 7am after a terrible overnight bus ride and was allowed to check in extra early. Thank you! There is no kitchen but a microwave at the bar. The drink prices were affordable and the atmosphere great. On three days of the week you can get a small dinner with purchase of a drink. Be aware that the directions tab shows the address of the partner hostel, not this one. It's a street further. ”
- 09 Jan 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Awesome hostel -- really neat building, good central location, cool electronic watches given as the keys to your room/locker that make them easy to keep track of. They had a free pasta dinner the night we were there if you bought a drink at the bar. Clean bathrooms and made good friends here! ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything about the hostel was great! The only thing was the cleanliness of the bed sheets given to me which had some stains on them. ”
- 21 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA