Living Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I do a lot of travelling and have stayed at hostels in four different countries, this was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in and the price for what you get is amazing. The rooms are very well-decorated, cute, clean, and cozy, and the bathrooms are clean and not overcrowded. The staff there was very friendly and happy to answer any questions I had about the city, I could feel a strong sense of community in the hostel for anyone who was staying there. Loved the dinners and activities ”
- 12 Jan 2017 Elizabeth USA
- “ Amazing rooms with artsy decorations. If you can take the supper for 10Euros, please do it. It was simply delicious. Location is prime. Close to Praça de Comercio, of the bars and clubs and 40min door to door from the Airoport. Amazing! ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Andrei Canada
- “ The hostel was really cool, it's clean and the breakfast are delicious! I took part on the Sintra tour and really liked it. Thanks! ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Anonymous France