Living Mad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room 110 was too small for 4 people ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Mirko Italy
- “ Close to train station, parks, museums, and you *can* walk to major sights. Nearby metro line is out of service! If you're looking to do any of their events, they're all at the sister hostel Cats, so stay there instead. This place was more quiet, lockers & wifi & bathrooms were fine. Staff was very friendly and spoke multiple languages. Street was quiet & tucked away, but easy to access once you got to know the neighborhood. ”
- 12 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay.. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Michel Therry Brazil
- “ Overall, I would recommend staying here. The hostel is clean, there is a large common area, lots of hostel activities going on in the evening. The staff are polite and helpful. The only downside is the location, it's on a cobblestone side street. However, once you reach the hostel, you won't be disappointed with the experience. The bathrooms were kept clean, bedroom as well. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Benjamin England
- “ Cool international vibe, easy to meet many people. Great if you want to explore Madrid with guides and new friends. Don't recommend it you're traveling on your own and just want an easy and quiet place to rest - very loud at night ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Marta Poland
- “ Good hostel overall, but do not allow outside alcohol in common areas and the bunk beds are not very sturdy. There seemed to be pretty good activities. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA