Living Mad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, huge lockers and really beautiful common areas. I don't know how they make this hostel so cheap, it was a great place to stay. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Madrid, and would absolutely recommend it. If this one is full also try the Living Cat's hostel, the partner one a few blocks away. Both were excellent. This one is a little quieter; go to Cat's if you want a bit more party atmosphere. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great stay! ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ good hostel. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The hostel closed temporarly before we arrived, but the manager send us an email before sending us to cats hostel. Great location and staff. Recommended ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ It's a nice place to stay. When I go for my holidays am looking for some peace and fun. I got both in here ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The hostel was great! Enjoyed all of the fun stuff it had to offer (walking tours, happy hour, bar, tours, cooking class, trip to pamplona,etc.) The location was good and easy to find given the directions on the website. Rooms were small, but fine. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA