Living Mad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staffs are so kind and helpful, highly recommend ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Yu-Lin Taiwan
- “ Great location, huge lockers and really beautiful common areas. I don't know how they make this hostel so cheap, it was a great place to stay. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Madrid, and would absolutely recommend it. If this one is full also try the Living Cat's hostel, the partner one a few blocks away. Both were excellent. This one is a little quieter; go to Cat's if you want a bit more party atmosphere. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great stay! ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ good hostel. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The hostel closed temporarly before we arrived, but the manager send us an email before sending us to cats hostel. Great location and staff. Recommended ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ It's a nice place to stay. When I go for my holidays am looking for some peace and fun. I got both in here ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous India