Living Mad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ super helpful staff that will always give you a hand with visiting Madrid :)! ”
- 26 Jun 2017 Karolina Poland
- “ Room 110 was too small for 4 people ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Mirko Italy
- “ Close to train station, parks, museums, and you *can* walk to major sights. Nearby metro line is out of service! If you're looking to do any of their events, they're all at the sister hostel Cats, so stay there instead. This place was more quiet, lockers & wifi & bathrooms were fine. Staff was very friendly and spoke multiple languages. Street was quiet & tucked away, but easy to access once you got to know the neighborhood. ”
- 12 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay.. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Michel Therry Brazil