Living Mad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was great! Enjoyed all of the fun stuff it had to offer (walking tours, happy hour, bar, tours, cooking class, trip to pamplona,etc.) The location was good and easy to find given the directions on the website. Rooms were small, but fine. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Not bad, but I have stayed in better. Super squeaky beds, lots of noise at night not only from room mates moving around in their beds but from other hostelers making racket outside. I have a penchant for checking out the mattress under the bedding and it looked kind of dirty. Locker was nice and large though ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The place is too big to be good. The main Problem: No Windows inside the place.!! Not in the rooms or bathrooms. Not even in the kitchen or Lobby. It`s hot and stuffy all the time. It`s a bit expensive anyway. For fresh air you had to go to the open terrace. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ A very organized place, enough showers and toilets, as clean as you can expect them to be in a hostel. The location was decent, we mostly walked to all the sights and places of interest, it's a pretty nice part of Madrid and the metro's nearby as well if you're going somewhere farther. The terrace on the roof was great seeing as we're smokers. The beds were comfortable, although the upper bunks didn't have a safety railing so they seemed a bit scary. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Mia Croatia