Living Mad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool international vibe, easy to meet many people. Great if you want to explore Madrid with guides and new friends. Don't recommend it you're traveling on your own and just want an easy and quiet place to rest - very loud at night ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Marta Poland
- “ Good hostel overall, but do not allow outside alcohol in common areas and the bunk beds are not very sturdy. There seemed to be pretty good activities. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I was warned about the door mechanism before coming and I experienced the same issues. Many others guests had problems and it was not nice when during the night your roommates woke everyone up by trying for 5min to get in. The interior was really nice and the computers available really handy. Showers were hot and plenty, no complaints there. I enjoyed my stay in the hostel, but due to the low season and the time of the arrival (Sunday-Monday) it was very quiet and there was no hostel atmosphere. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The Wi-Fi don't work in the rooms. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very nice hostel. People are friendly, and staff is helpful. A very nice atmosphere and a good location. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Staffs are so kind and helpful, highly recommend ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Yu-Lin Taiwan