Living Mad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel overall, but do not allow outside alcohol in common areas and the bunk beds are not very sturdy. There seemed to be pretty good activities. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I was warned about the door mechanism before coming and I experienced the same issues. Many others guests had problems and it was not nice when during the night your roommates woke everyone up by trying for 5min to get in. The interior was really nice and the computers available really handy. Showers were hot and plenty, no complaints there. I enjoyed my stay in the hostel, but due to the low season and the time of the arrival (Sunday-Monday) it was very quiet and there was no hostel atmosphere. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The Wi-Fi don't work in the rooms. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very nice hostel. People are friendly, and staff is helpful. A very nice atmosphere and a good location. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Staffs are so kind and helpful, highly recommend ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Yu-Lin Taiwan
- “ One mayor flaw about this hostel is the rooms resp. the beds. The beds are moving heavily if you are going up or turning around during the night which affects your sleep negatively... The stuff is nice and helpful if you ask them but (compared to other hostels) a short introduction of the hostels programm or a map e.g. where not offered... ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany