Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a bit far from the centre and a bit empty, april is may be too early, although it's a nice and warm period; big terrace too, just people and spirit wasn't there... ”
- 24 Apr 2015 jacques France
- “ This hostel was amazing. Friendly staff who explained everything about this lovely city with all the local wisdom. Facility was also flawless and the garden bar is so cool! ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ What a great place, a must to visit for anyone staying overnight in Syracuse, I traveled around the world and stayed at many hostels and this one in just great. Staff so friendly + helpful + place very clean + very organised + your belongings are very secure (you are given a locker) + no curfew + located just meters away from train & bus stations + only 10 mins walking distance to Ortega. Would strongly recommend to anyone ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland