Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to be. Good atmosphere. Quiet and clean with good facilities. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anika Germany
- “ Cute guy at reception really friendly and the map was perfect thank youu ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Sarah England
- “ Near to the city center. Very friendly stuff. Very good informations about where to go (sightseeing, food, drinking) ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Christoph Switzerland
- “ Verry comfatable ”
- 26 Jun 2013 SHUNICHI Japan
- “ Decent, clean hostel BUT sooo close to the train station. We could hear the train announcements from about 645am until 11pm, so did not have a good sleep at all. Very over-priced for the double room that we booked. Checked out after one night despite being booked for 2. Would not recommend at all, unless you have really good earplugs. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Really lovely hostel with a beautiful kitchen and common area. Very helpful staff and good location for walking to Ortiga and the archaeological park. ”
- 04 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia