Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a very popular hostel in the best location to visit the ruins and beach. Visited by a very nice crowd of young travelers. Management is very accommodating. The free bikes are easily available, are of good quality and well looked after. Electric outlets on most tables for recharging electronics are a thoughtful feature. I know nothing about the dorms. The "deluxe" private rooms are highly overpriced. While clean, they are extremely basic and very badly maintained. ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Walter Canada
- “ Lobos has a great location close to the public beaches and the ruins. The owner and family were friendly and very helpful. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Joseph USA
- “ Stayed here for 5 nights and was generally pleased with my experience. we had a private room with air conditioning to start which was really nice, then moved to a dorm which paled in comparison. the hosts were very nice and accommodating especially with my diet (vegan) as they made sure i had something good to eat for breakfast, very thankful for that. there was a mix-up with my booking as they did not seem aware of it when i arrived (booked two weeks prior) but made amends to my satisfaction. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is definitely the best place you can stay at in Tulum. The location is just perfect: very close to the ruins and to the beach. You get free bikes and thus you can travel the very short distance to town and the supermarket very quickly and comfortably. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Additionally they have awesome breakfast that varies from day to day. The atmosphere is great and throughout my stay all travelers mingled, drinked & chatted a lot together! Perfect place! ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany