Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing stay at this hostel, the staff were SOOOO helpful and the room we stayed in was great. free use of bikes, free breakfast and coffee every morning, and the A/C was great. Kitchen was really clean, and grocery store a quick 5 minute bike ride. Will stay here every time I return to Tulum. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Sandra Canada
- “ + Nice breakfast, lockers included and nice little pool, - Very far away from city center, more like in the middle of nowhere next to a high way. It did not feel safe to get back at night on your own. Not really a clean feeling in bathroom and showers. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The wonderful owner Cynthia makes you feel at home right away. Next to the kitchen there is a cozy hangout area perfect for early evening chitchat with other guests. This is also where the breakfast is served(!), we had pancakes with pineapple one day and eggs, bread and fruit the next - very good compared to most hostels! The location is just across the street from the maya ruins and with bices being free to loan during the entire stay it's an easy ride in to Tulum town. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very nice and relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast is good. A few minutes walk to Tulum and beach and a quick bus ride to the cenotes. Cynthia is very friendly, kind and accommodating. The loud music continued way past the quiet hour. Also, it's a very long walk to the convenience store or restaurants, or you can take a minivan into the City which is only 5 - 10 minutes. ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Love your place, felt so welcome and safe with you. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Johanna Sweden