Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The wonderful owner Cynthia makes you feel at home right away. Next to the kitchen there is a cozy hangout area perfect for early evening chitchat with other guests. This is also where the breakfast is served(!), we had pancakes with pineapple one day and eggs, bread and fruit the next - very good compared to most hostels! The location is just across the street from the maya ruins and with bices being free to loan during the entire stay it's an easy ride in to Tulum town. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Love your place, felt so welcome and safe with you. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Johanna Sweden
- “ Great place to stay in Tulum, great ambient, all facilities, great staff Mr. Lobo and his wife Cintia are the best! Strongly recommended ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ This is a very popular hostel in the best location to visit the ruins and beach. Visited by a very nice crowd of young travelers. Management is very accommodating. The free bikes are easily available, are of good quality and well looked after. Electric outlets on most tables for recharging electronics are a thoughtful feature. I know nothing about the dorms. The "deluxe" private rooms are highly overpriced. While clean, they are extremely basic and very badly maintained. ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Walter Canada
- “ Lobos has a great location close to the public beaches and the ruins. The owner and family were friendly and very helpful. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Joseph USA
- “ Stayed here for 5 nights and was generally pleased with my experience. we had a private room with air conditioning to start which was really nice, then moved to a dorm which paled in comparison. the hosts were very nice and accommodating especially with my diet (vegan) as they made sure i had something good to eat for breakfast, very thankful for that. there was a mix-up with my booking as they did not seem aware of it when i arrived (booked two weeks prior) but made amends to my satisfaction. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada