Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice atmosphere, nice reception from the staff. All I missed wasperhaps a better equipped kitchen, but all told a satisfactory stay with everything else the traveller needs. The bathrooms were kept very clean too. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Barry England
- “ Very nice hostel in the center of Florence. We stayed in the twin room and were not disappointed. Rooms look so nice and beds are comfortable (although quite short for tall people like us). There are two bathrooms for 5 rooms which is enough. Beautiful view from the little balcony behind the kitchen. Staff is friendly and helpful. ”
- 09 Mar 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Loved my stay here. The hostel and the room was lovely though I did not expect it from the outside. It is very difficult to find it cause there is no large sign and the streets have double numbers for houses. So better to look at the names next to the door bell. The room is very clean. Only thing is there are only 2 toilets/showers to share but I had no problem during my stay in November. I barely saw other people using it as well. ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Locanda Daniel is my favorite hostel so far! the location is good, right near central station. Staff is very helpful and friendly in the Italian way. I love Locanda Daniel preparing the good food restaurant map for us! I tried 4 of them, they are really good! The cleanliness is out of my expectation! since the price of Locanda Daniel is very affordable, i thought it will be dirty or gaudy. In fact, Locanda Daniel is clean and comfortable. I would probably visit Locanda Daniel again! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan