Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Terrible smell and a bathroom to give you nightmares. No toilet paper. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is one of the worst hostels I have stayed in. It was very cold and the heater was working only for some small time - no possibility to dry anything. The room was very dimly lit. In the first day of our stay there was no toilet paper. The water in the showers was either very hot or very cold - no middle ground. The water pressure was so poor that it was barely coming out. And the funny part - we were told that before we turn on water boiler we should make sure that noone is using hairdryer. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Great locaton for low price, nice staff, very clean room, but my room near the streat is too noisy that I didn't sleep well :-( ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Best place for 7 EUR a night. Right in a city center, but out of tourists crowds. The only thing I did not enjoy - was not possible to close window in our room, but it was not such a big problem, as in the room was not that cold and heater worked well. WIFI and shower - worked well. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Daniil Estonia
- “ Great location, food all around, easy to train ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Wifi signal is not strong enough. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 HAO TING Taiwan