Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a delightful stay. Directions were splendid and we arrived with no difficulties. Staff very helpful, accommodating and did all they could to make our short stay a memorable one. The bathroom was spacious and quite clean...an oasis after a day of travel! Would definitely stay there again ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Marilyn USA
- “ Fantastic stay! Would recommend it to anyone. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Laura Canada
- “ The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful to us in providing information about the area, restaurants, customs, and culture. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We did have a lot of trouble with the internet. We had to sit on the stairs to get it to work and even then sometimes it didn't work. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Barbara Canada
- “ Very clean and comfortable place. Location is also good. Nice and friendly hostel manager gave us many good advice about travelling Venice. Worth recommending!! ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel manager was very friendly and helpful, and fluent in English. We stayed in the 4 person students room so it was basic, but exactly what we needed. Beds very comfy. No stove, but a kitchen area with a refrigerator. Very clean bathroom and shower with hot water. No wifi. Watch out for mosquitoes. Right before we left, we noticed there had been plug-in bug zappers to use. USE THEM! The hostel is on the main island, so its a mild walk to the bus/train station and important landmarks ”
- 30 Sep 2012 Erin