Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hotel was very conveniently located in the central area of Venice that we wanted to be in. The staff was overly helpful (calling airport for our lost luggage, lending us a converter, etc) Our room was simple but was all we needed. Woulf definitely recommend this hotel again. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a delightful stay. Directions were splendid and we arrived with no difficulties. Staff very helpful, accommodating and did all they could to make our short stay a memorable one. The bathroom was spacious and quite clean...an oasis after a day of travel! Would definitely stay there again ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Marilyn USA
- “ Fantastic stay! Would recommend it to anyone. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Laura Canada
- “ The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful to us in providing information about the area, restaurants, customs, and culture. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We did have a lot of trouble with the internet. We had to sit on the stairs to get it to work and even then sometimes it didn't work. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Barbara Canada
- “ Very clean and comfortable place. Location is also good. Nice and friendly hostel manager gave us many good advice about travelling Venice. Worth recommending!! ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Taiwan