Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location very good, very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. On my birthday a breakfast on their cost was brought onto our room - really nice! WIFI in the upper rooms not so good - only thing that could be improved. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Joachim Austria
- “ I loved staying there.The location is perfect, very nice and helpful staff, the room was cute and comfortable:) It is very convenient to stay there for people who likes to have a walk at night cause there was no curfew. I would definitely recommend this place to stay while travelling in Venice! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Polina Ukraine
- “ Hostel is in a nice, quiet location, about a 10 minute walk form the busy touristy areas. Ensuite room was fantastic and facilities were great. Wifi didn't reach the top floor which was a shame but otherwise would highly recommend. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very nice accommodations. Bright and airy (corner room with 3 windows) and great views from windows. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Leticia USA
- “ Very safe, clean, and comfortable! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Adrian USA
- “ Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Decor was very outdated. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA