Locomotive Light Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed here for a single night, as I travelled onto Vienna after arriving into the airport at close to midnight. The location was ideal for this as its right next to Keleti train station, which means it is served by the underground trains, which makes up for it being slightly out of town. The staff were very friendly and recommended the best way to get from the airport despite having to stay up to let me in. The WiFi signal was good and fans were provided so the room didn't get too hot. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ For me was very convenient because it was very close to the train station. The staff was very nice and gave me good tips ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Elin Sweden
- “ Don't look like a normal hostel, it is located in a residential building. But it is very close to the Keleti train station. The staff was very helpful. The beds are single beds which wouldn't affected by others. Many washrooms inside and the kitchen is nice. It's really value for money. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong