Locomotive Light Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money, nice staff, and handy location for transport. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice hostel. A realy good atmosphere and the staff is realy friendly. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Staf Belgium
- “ Convenience of being right outside the train station is outstanding. Makes the walk to the city center a bit longer, but it's still quite close to the Jewish Quarter, and only a 15-20 minute walk down to the Market and the Gellert Baths. ”
- 29 May 2015 Rachel USA
- “ I just finished my stay at the Locomotive Light Hostel - It's a mere minute walk from the train station in Budapest and was easily the best staff experience I've had with a hostel. It's an easy 15-20min walk into the city center, has excellent facilities including clean bathrooms, reliable wifi and a stocked kitchen. It's very small, which is very nice if you're looking for a more homey feel rather than a party hostel. All in all it was a great experience. ”
- 14 May 2015 Brennan USA
- “ Located right next to a metro station. My friend and I booked a 6 bed dorm ensuite and ended up having a huge room to ourselves for half of our stay. Very homey feel. Definitely a quiet hostel which I love when traveling. Owner was helpful with giving us information about activities and things to see. We had a great stay here. ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous USA