Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff are lovely, so helpful and friendly. They will really go out of their way to help you. It's a relaxed place with a nice chilled-out atmosphere. Not a 'party' place but good for meeting other travellers. It's always clean. Free breakfast of toast and kaya. Free internet computer. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the Lodge 121. Clean rooms, good facilities (hot water, breakfast) and very friendly & helpful staff. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous India
- “ We stayed in a double room with attached bathroom and a big window to the street. It was very comfortable and relaxing. Best bathroom we had so far in a hostel. :) They served real Butter for Breakfast. Only the WiFi doesn't work in the rooms upstairs. The connection is to weak. ”
- 08 May 2012 Anonymous
- “ This is one of the better hostels I have stayed in on my travels. The staff were incredibly friendly. The hostel has a really nice atmosphere in the common area. ”
- 08 Mar 2012 Oliver England