Lodge In The City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We literally only checked in, went to the concert, came back to sleep and got up at 5:30am for a taxi to the airport. So we didn't use any facilities except for the bathroom which was clean. The lovely lady at reception changed our room for us, as when we got there the 12 bed room we were in had every bodies stuff everywhere. ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Rebecca New Zealand
- “ Perfect location, short walk to everything! Will definitely be going back there again. Great shared bunk rooms, and lovely common rooms. Highly recommend!!! ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Devon
- “ good atmosphere,nice and quiet.Staff really helpful and nice. ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Mario New Zealand
- “ The hostel was in very poor condition. The bathrooms were falling apart and had mould all the walls. There was graffiti all over too. I have traveled all over the east coast of Australia and this hostel was the worst I have ever stayed ine ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous
- “ That was a bad experience to leave there ... I'm sorry about this , but all of that we need in hostel ( bed and washroom) was very duty! And sthink ! I changed the room one night because someone else took my place ... I had never see that before ! ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Charlotte Canada