Lodge In The City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very loud, dirty but cheap ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Salome
- “ Nice party hostel in the capital! But if you want, you can have it quietly there also. Don't expect too much for the price, but value for money is perfect and staff is very nice and helpful! ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Moved to another hostel after first night. Good for a cheap bed, but be prepared for low standards of cleanliness and not very welcoming or friendly atmosphere. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Hayley New Zealand
- “ The hostel was so disgusting! Old food and dust everywhere! Really felt like you only got more dirty after taking a shower than before. On top of that they gave me a wrong room (8 bed mixed instead of 6 bed female). When I confronted the staff they didn't really seem to care at all and it took me quite a while to get the extra money it'd cost me to book a female dorm back! Apperantly all the female dorms were occupied but they chose not to tell me this. Got quite a surprise when 4 guys came in! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Denmark