Lodge In The City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ filthy in need of an upgrade and clean. booked a single room got placed in a room with a double bunk bed with drawers that couldnt open as bunk bed was in the road obviously old shower room as it still had taps attached to wall and old piping sticking out all over the room. waled out and booked another hostel and lot my two nights pre paid rather then stay there ”
- 27 May 2016 Mara New Zealand
- “ One word...dump. You get what you pay for- filthy bathrooms (looked like they haven't been cleaned in years), revolting kitchen (tip: wash your dishes before you use them) and washing machines hardly worked (many out of order). The worst hostel I've ever stayed in- it resembled an abandoned mental asylum. Surprisingly my bed linen was clean (but no mattress and pillow protectors?!). Beds were okay; though bring an eye mask as our twin room had no curtains. What a nightmare- avoid if you can! ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ We literally only checked in, went to the concert, came back to sleep and got up at 5:30am for a taxi to the airport. So we didn't use any facilities except for the bathroom which was clean. The lovely lady at reception changed our room for us, as when we got there the 12 bed room we were in had every bodies stuff everywhere. ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Rebecca New Zealand
- “ Perfect location, short walk to everything! Will definitely be going back there again. Great shared bunk rooms, and lovely common rooms. Highly recommend!!! ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Devon