Lodge In The City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That was a bad experience to leave there ... I'm sorry about this , but all of that we need in hostel ( bed and washroom) was very duty! And sthink ! I changed the room one night because someone else took my place ... I had never see that before ! ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Charlotte Canada
- “ This is what might be called a "dive" hostel. Because of the price (lowest in Wellington), this should probably be expected. The mattresses were thin, the bathing facilities were dirty, the washing machine was broken, and the kitchen was ill equipped. The staff was good, but they seemed to be spread a bit thin. If the owners of the hostel would invest more into the building, this could be a nicer place. As of now, though, it is just low cost tenement housing. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good value for money overall. Not the cleanest hostel and could do with a paint job in places. Noise not an issue. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Excellent staffs, cleanliness is perfect & facilities are up to the mark. Really enjoyed staying there & would definitely be staying again. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Ridiculously overpriced, horrendously unclean, door didn't have a handle and staff was very rude when confronted, staff in general seemed unable to perform simple duties and not suited for the job, room was wrongly indicated on website, room had mould on the ceiling and a lot of dust, facilities were in a very poor state of repair and too few for the amount of rooms. Would definitely spend a few more dollars on a better hostel or even hotel! ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Sarah Marleen Germany
- “ Very loud, dirty but cheap ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Salome