Lodge In The City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was in very poor condition. The bathrooms were falling apart and had mould all the walls. There was graffiti all over too. I have traveled all over the east coast of Australia and this hostel was the worst I have ever stayed ine ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous
- “ That was a bad experience to leave there ... I'm sorry about this , but all of that we need in hostel ( bed and washroom) was very duty! And sthink ! I changed the room one night because someone else took my place ... I had never see that before ! ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Charlotte Canada
- “ This is what might be called a "dive" hostel. Because of the price (lowest in Wellington), this should probably be expected. The mattresses were thin, the bathing facilities were dirty, the washing machine was broken, and the kitchen was ill equipped. The staff was good, but they seemed to be spread a bit thin. If the owners of the hostel would invest more into the building, this could be a nicer place. As of now, though, it is just low cost tenement housing. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good value for money overall. Not the cleanest hostel and could do with a paint job in places. Noise not an issue. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Excellent staffs, cleanliness is perfect & facilities are up to the mark. Really enjoyed staying there & would definitely be staying again. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous India