Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To stay some nights it's okey, but to stay more, I think it's could be very tiresome. The comfort is basic but for the price I think it's fine. A little further the center than we are thinking!! People are very nice and respectful otherwise!! ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Léna France
- “ The staff was unfriendly and slow. When problems were told we did not get any help. When we arrived one guest occupied the bed and locker. The staff did not help to make him move out. It was the most dirty hostel I have ever seen. EVERYTHING (showers, toilets etc.) were totally dirty. The energy got away in one shower one. In the other shower room was the pipe broken. The offered free tea was not there for one day. Even after telling the staff for 5 times it was not refilled for one day. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Marcel Germany
- “ Все в принципе было хорошо, не считая того что в последний день у меня украли футболку за 50 евро ”
- 07 Oct 2014 ALEXANDER Russia
- “ Nice little backpacker hostel. The location is really the best thing, you can walk to all interesting places in no time. It#s not very clean though but for me this was ok. A guy from another room had bed bugs that wasn't cool but we had none. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Shouldn't allow travelers to arrive at hostel after 12am. It's rude to wake up other roommates since they had to turn on lights to get bed made and situated. Plus they talked the whole time not being considerate to the other people in the room that were sleeping. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice little hostel. Located near to tram, metro, central station. Supermarketes around the corner as well as bars. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany