Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Все в принципе было хорошо, не считая того что в последний день у меня украли футболку за 50 евро ”
- 07 Oct 2014 ALEXANDER Russia
- “ Nice little backpacker hostel. The location is really the best thing, you can walk to all interesting places in no time. It#s not very clean though but for me this was ok. A guy from another room had bed bugs that wasn't cool but we had none. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Shouldn't allow travelers to arrive at hostel after 12am. It's rude to wake up other roommates since they had to turn on lights to get bed made and situated. Plus they talked the whole time not being considerate to the other people in the room that were sleeping. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice little hostel. Located near to tram, metro, central station. Supermarketes around the corner as well as bars. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Although very nice facilities, clean and good value, it feels like a dungeon! Very little room and the electric and gas boards scattered around made me feel very uncomfortable. Although the staff we nice the other travellers we very rude and anti-social...but thats not the hostels fault! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ The hostel is good, close to the sightseeing, but the staff just stay in the reception between 14:30 to 17:30. If you need something from them in another time, they never are there, you should to call to them, it was strange for me. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Tayane Brazil