Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although very nice facilities, clean and good value, it feels like a dungeon! Very little room and the electric and gas boards scattered around made me feel very uncomfortable. Although the staff we nice the other travellers we very rude and anti-social...but thats not the hostels fault! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ The hostel is good, close to the sightseeing, but the staff just stay in the reception between 14:30 to 17:30. If you need something from them in another time, they never are there, you should to call to them, it was strange for me. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Tayane Brazil
- “ I went to Stockholm for the World Hockey Championships from Alaska and had a great time. Felt safe and comfortable, beds a little on the soft side but clean and fresh linens on everything. Was clean, centrally located with shopping, dining, and entertainment just steps away, the only thing is be careful after enjoying a night on the town coming into the hostel as it is down a steep set of stairs and acute intoxication makes them really exciting, otherwise very good. ”
- 17 May 2013 Alvin