Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we arrived, the girl at the reception was very rude and impolite. The atmosphere was very sad. It's a perfect hostel for those who are passing by for no more than 1 night. They took money from my credit card without informing me and they didn't even tell me they took an extra for towels which were very expensive (60 SEK = 6,5 euros!!!). I call that a robbery. I don't recommand this hostel for more than one night. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous Tunisia
- “ Good location near metro station, only a few minutes from the centre, in quiet and fine area. Staff was friendly. You can leave your bags in locked luggage room before check-in and also after check-out till 18.00, this helps a lot. You can use kitchen. Facilities were mostly clean and in order. Maybe the room, where I stayed could use extra vacuuming and blankets and pillows were bit rugged, but warm and comfortable. I think I would stay again, if visiting Stockholm. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Lindroos Finland
“ I was shocked when I entered a room for 14 people. The worth thing wasn't a huge amount of people, it was people who lived there.
30-40% of people who stay in this hostel are tourist - and it's great.
60-70% - it's Gastarbeiters. Who worked somewhere in Stockholm, and came to hostel to have a nap. They walk aroun in underpants, impolite and durty.
I will never stay in this hostel again. I do not recommend Lodge32 ”
Dear guest, Thank you for the review! Sometimes we have people who come for couple of days to work in Stockholm and it is normal, however your review does not depict reality - about 90% of our guests are tourists and 10% are workers. If you do not feel comfortable to sleep in a room with men you are welcome to book a female dorm instead. Welcome back again! Regards, LODGE32 TEAM
- 09 Feb 2016 Kateryna Ukraine
- “ Los of people snoring, bad quality rest but... Thats what you paid for ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great location, good price, nice and helpfull staff. But I didn't like the showers - with toilets in one room for men and women together, broken lockers in showers and only one sink. There were also other bathroom, but I was not there and don't know if it is better. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ No windows in the bathroom and sleeping rooms... Community room is not very nice... ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Caroline
- “ a good place to stay in a very convenient spot ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Peter Finland