Lodging House Ezama
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is very hard to travel in South America with No Spanish no one at the hostel spoke English, but they tried very hard to help me during my stay ”
- 29 Jul 2014 peter Australia
- “ This is a really good, cheap, option if you are willing to stay a 10-15 min. walk from the center of town. Emilio, the owner was very nice, let us check in really early when we arrived on a overnight bus and hang around the public areas of the hotel until our overnight bus left for Lima. Be sure to ask if you want hot water, otherwise it is cold. ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Good clean hostal with lots of travelers to get advice from for tours. ”
- 10 Oct 2012 Sean