Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was extremely helpful and kind! Hostel was clean and located in the middle of everything! The furthest you have to walk is 20 minutes. The chilliest people and forest view from the balcony!! Definitely staying there again next time! ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Naryne Armenia
- “ Kitchen needs more stuff, there is only or two pans/pots so you spend a lot of time waiting in the kitchen for what you need. Staff could be friendlier, it seems to be run by young kids. ”
- 08 Feb 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel, exceeded my expectations and the price was great! ”
- 31 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, priced for the market, nice bar area upstairs with a decent beer selection. Rooms were quiet and clean. Only minor points would be that I prefer the option for a hall bathroom instead of ensuite - less chance for conflict in a room of six women, and there was no food/restaurant at night (although there are plenty within a few blocks!) ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ THE breakfast was very minimal in comparison to what I paid. Also THE staff, sended me THE wrong Way when I asked them for directions. Possibly due to their lack of speaking correct English. One night they organised stuff to do in THE common room. I would advise to come up with a schedule voor Every day of THE week, so people can SEE of they want to go or better make friends in THE city. ”
- 25 May 2016 Marcella Netherlands
- “ Really expensive - but then again so is everything else in Iceland ”
- 20 May 2016 Cassandra Australia