Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Such an amazing hostel! Everyone staying there and working there that I met were really friendly. The atmosphere was comfy and cozy. In a certain section of the common room there were no devices allowed and so the people staying there got to know each other and all had dinner and went out together which I thought was really nice. The staffmember on duty even recommended places to go. Every bed had its own outlet, which was so great. I love it when hostels anticipate the needs of their guests. ”
Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great review of our Hostel. We are really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us :-) We are really close to the needs of our guests, because of the fact that we are all travellers I guess, and we really try to make the stay for our guests as comfortable as possible. We hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ occasionally provided free dinner was nice ”
- 20 Sep 2015 bora Turkey
- “ Very decent hostel. Nice lay out. Comfy rooms and beds. Free dinner on sunday, free bikes. Located 30 minutes from the old centre, but right in the heart of the new, lively district full of (street) art and cheap original restaurants. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ all was well ”
- 29 Aug 2015 john USA
- “ Best hostel to go in Dresden. Really felt at home with the good atmosphere. Really friendly staff and nice and comfortable rooms. Location is not so close to the city centre but in a cool neighborhood with a lot of nice bars. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Elisabeth Netherlands