Lomond Airport Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt as if I were in the beginnings of a horror film. This hostel looked like it was abandoned, walked by it twice before believing it was the hostel. The door was broken on entry. The door was answered by a lady in a house coat. The hostel was filthy. It was not as advertised at all in the photos, a complete misrepresentation. We left quickly to find somewhere else to stay. Not at all close to the airport and inconvenient to get to the airport from there (false advertising with the name) ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Nicholas Canada
- “ For the standars of a hotel, it was quite low... There was no hot water, no toilet paper in the bathroom (which was shared) and it was a bit dirty. The girl in the reception was very nice but I just saw her when I arrived, after that I didn't see nobody else there. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Corina Susana Mexico
- “ It was the dirtiest hotelroom i ever saw. I slept with my cloth on to don´t touch the sheets or blanket.Nodbody was their. The heater don´t work and the window doesn´t close. ”
- 21 Oct 2012 max Bhutan