Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was a little far to the down town, but they have a organized space. The breakfast could be better. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 José Brazil
- “ Clean rooms and bathrooms, access to a kitchen and cooking supplies, good value for money (especially that breakfasts are included). ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ I stayed in one of the single rooms for one night and then in one of the mixed dorms. It's nice that the hostel is so close to public transit. The single room was great, and the dorms were a little cramped but still great value for the money and the beds were comfortable. I liked that there were outlets in every bunk. My biggest issue was with the washrooms, where the shower curtains didn't cover enough and you were always a bit exposed ... ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was a pleasure to stay in the Hostel. The staff provided me with helpful information about London. I would definitely stay there again!! ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous
- “ Highly reccomended ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Had an amazing time, made some new friends! ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Nicole Canada