Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good Hostel, dorm a little crowded, but as best as it could be with 15 beds. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great staff, very helpful ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Hostel is located right next to a metro stop and the tube is very easy to navigate from the hostel. Staff were very nice, I arrived way before check in and was exhausted and the staff offered to check me in early so I could sleep, very nice and thoughtful. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Stephanie USA
- “ Hostel is fine but people c'mon look up from your phones and ntbs. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Hana Czech Republic
- “ You could come upstairs and check the dorms for air quality every once in a while; or at least make some kind of instruction manual (on the wall, perhaps?) for how to turn the heating up and down, how to get the windows open etc. When I came to my dorm the first time, the air was humid and smelled like sweat (I got used to it, eventually, but I admit it ruined the first impression a bit) Otherwise, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, keep up the good work! ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Maria Finland