Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love this hostel just a great place to stay with out any problems. rooms could do with a bit more of a clean but its a hostel so what the hell... i am coming back here next time i am in London.... ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Adam Australia
- “ this hostel has good points- has 3 equipped kitchens, big lounge area to watch sky and hot showers but tv but the internet is severely censored (no youtube or hostel website access as they want to control you) location is poor, theres no reception so you have no idea what you're doing of if you're at the right location and they want you to book through them to extend your stay but it costs 30-50 pounds more to do it through them personally. stay here if desperate!! ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Michaela Australia
- “ Not much to say - it's really great! And when others complain - especially about a hostel like this - what do you people want?! There's "Ritz" - try it! In good location, with best facilities. And here we have a newly refurbished, super clean accomodation with nice people inside. Will come back definitely (when prices will go lower after those crazy olympics..) ”
- 09 Jul 2012 Anonymous