Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located down a small alley, but safe even at night time. Staff were more than helpful with recommendation of places to eat, assistance in booking tours and bus trips to journey outside of HCM. Breakfast is great, staff will let you know your options and bring the breakfast to you. Also, happy hour from 7-9 with two free beers per person is amazing as well. Small lobby area, but great atmosphere especially during happy hour time. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Belize
- “ Amazing hostel. Very clean & the nicest host lady. She was extremely welcoming. Free breakfast in the morning, a few free beers at night, & unconditional help from the staff in between. If on a budget, def book this. ”
- 28 May 2016 Michael
- “ Great stay. Mr. Duc was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Great value for the money. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Matt USA
- “ very friendly and helpful staff - good place to stay. Banana pancakes for breakfast are awesome! ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Sarah Wales
- “ The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were generally clean (except for some ant problems in the toilet), it was located conveniently at the backpacker's area, they made amazing banana pancakes for breakfast and the dorm rooms were of good value. ”
- 06 Oct 2015 Jack Hong Kong