Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved staying there. It was a mixture of young and old travelers and the location was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly! ”
- 28 Jan 2017 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ The staff was absolutely excellent!! They were more than helpful with booking taxi/bus/etc and helping with any other problems you might have.The common area was nice, makes it easy to meet other travelers. The place is very clean! I think they changed sheets and towels daily. Affordable water too :) Really I have nothing bad to say about this place! ”
- 21 Jan 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ By Southeast Asian standards big comfy beds, very good location near 23/9 bus station and plenty of places to eat/drink. Happy hour with 2 free beers gets people together, very good free banana pancakes for breakfast. ”
- 18 Dec 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Located down a small alley, but safe even at night time. Staff were more than helpful with recommendation of places to eat, assistance in booking tours and bus trips to journey outside of HCM. Breakfast is great, staff will let you know your options and bring the breakfast to you. Also, happy hour from 7-9 with two free beers per person is amazing as well. Small lobby area, but great atmosphere especially during happy hour time. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Belize