Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The "living room" with armchairs and a sofa, and the big round table at the reception created a good setting for sharing travel experiences and chatting to fellow travellors during happy hour. ”
- 12 Jul 2017 Soffi Denmark
- “ I loved staying there. It was a mixture of young and old travelers and the location was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly! ”
- 28 Jan 2017 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ The staff was absolutely excellent!! They were more than helpful with booking taxi/bus/etc and helping with any other problems you might have.The common area was nice, makes it easy to meet other travelers. The place is very clean! I think they changed sheets and towels daily. Affordable water too :) Really I have nothing bad to say about this place! ”
- 21 Jan 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ By Southeast Asian standards big comfy beds, very good location near 23/9 bus station and plenty of places to eat/drink. Happy hour with 2 free beers gets people together, very good free banana pancakes for breakfast. ”
- 18 Dec 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic